In this episode, I delve into a concept that’s especially relevant for nonprofit leaders, and especially these days: the relationship between hope and gratitude.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understanding the deep connection between hope and gratitude.
- Techniques for developing a consistent gratitude practice.
- The impact of gratitude on our perception and experience of life.
- Hope is an anticipation of goodness, essential for overcoming life’s challenges.
- Gratitude is not just seasonal; it’s a fundamental practice with profound impacts.
- A gratitude practice trains our attention and influences our desires, feelings, and beliefs.
- Consistency in gratitude practice is more crucial than the method (journaling, gratitude jar).
- Incorporating gratitude into daily routines can significantly enhance our life perspective.
Connect With Brooke!
Connect with Brooke Richie Babbage at www.brookerichiebabbage.com
If you enjoyed listening then please take a second to rate the show on iTunes. Every podcaster will tell you that iTunes reviews drive listeners to our shows so please let me know what you think and make sure you subscribe using your favorite podcast player. It means a lot to me and to the guests.
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“This podcast is heaven-sent. Grateful!!” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — build and lead an organization that brings them joy. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, I invite you to share the podcast with friends! You can share this link: richiebabbage.com/nonprofitmastermindpodcast
Other Ways To Enjoy This Podcast