In this episode, I delve into a concept that’s especially relevant for nonprofit leaders, and especially these days: the relationship between hope and gratitude.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understanding the deep connection between hope and gratitude.
- Techniques for developing a consistent gratitude practice.
- The impact of gratitude on our perception and experience of life.
- Hope is an anticipation of goodness, essential for overcoming life’s challenges.
- Gratitude is not just seasonal; it’s a fundamental practice with profound impacts.
- A gratitude practice trains our attention and influences our desires, feelings, and beliefs.
- Consistency in gratitude practice is more crucial than the method (journaling, gratitude jar).
- Incorporating gratitude into daily routines can significantly enhance our life perspective.
Connect With Brooke!
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“This podcast is heaven-sent. Gratefu!!” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — build and lead an organization that brings them joy. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, I invite you to share the podcast with friends! You can share this link: richiebabbage.com/nonprofitmastermindpodcast
Other Ways To Enjoy This Podcast