In this insightful episode, Brooke delves into a common yet often unrecognized challenge that can silently hinder an organization’s progress. Likening it to a “shape-shifting snake in the grass,” she sheds light on the subtle ways this challenge can manifest and impede growth. Get ready to learn how to identify these hidden issues and develop robust systems to overcome them, ensuring your organization continues to advance even amidst uncertainty.
What Listeners Will Learn:
- Identifying the various forms of common, yet hidden challenges in organizations.
- The critical balance between planning and action to navigate these challenges.
- Strategies for crafting an effective organizational “operating system” to maintain progress.
- Insight into recognizing the subtle challenges that may be affecting your organization.
- Understanding the importance of balancing planning with actionable steps.
- Tips for creating a resilient organizational structure that combats these hidden issues.
- Techniques to foster a proactive approach in identifying and addressing internal challenges.
- Guidance on designing systems that support continuous growth and adaptability.
- Identify Hidden Challenges: Learn how to spot subtle issues that may be impacting your organization.
- Balance Planning and Action: Understand the importance of this balance to navigate challenges effectively.
- Designing an Operating System: Steps to create a system that supports continuous progress and adaptability.
Connect With Brooke:
Connect with Brooke Richie Babbage at www.brookerichiebabbage.com
If you enjoyed listening then please take a second to rate the show on iTunes. Every podcaster will tell you that iTunes reviews drive listeners to our shows so please let me know what you thought and make sure you subscribe using your favorite podcast player. It means a lot to me and to the guests.
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“This podcast is heaven-sent. Grateful!!” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — build and lead an organization that brings them joy. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, I invite you to share the podcast with friends! You can share this link: richiebabbage.com/nonprofitmastermindpodcast
Other Ways To Enjoy This Podcast